WoD: “Splitting Hairs”
Every 3 Minutes For 24 Minutes (8 Rounds):
Row 300m / 250m (18/12 Cals if on Assault Bike)
6 Strict Handstand Push Ups
9 Toes To Bar
- Super interval session designed to hold consistency in the rowing splits as well build volume in the gymnastics elements.
- Hit a time on your rowing/biking that you know you will be able to keep close to through all 8 intervals (all times within 5 secs of each other).
- Strict HSPU should be done in 1-2 sets & Toes To Bar in the same fashion.
- Once complete rest out the time until the next round starts. (The idea is to get at least 30 secs rest for the majority of your rounds).
- Should you happen to get counted out we will look at reducing your gymnastics numbers but your row/bike will remain the same.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Number of successful intervals completed (out of 8) to Beyond The Whiteboard