CBD Benchmark WoD: “Alexander”
3 Rounds For Time:
17 Box Jumps (24 / 20″)
7 Power Clean & Jerks (60 / 40 kg)
17 Kettlebell Swings (32 / 24 kg)
- Hitting up a CBD Benchmark WoD. This one is in honour of Susan’s bubba Alexander who turns 2 today!!
- This is designed as a short & spicy one. Strive for unbroken sets on the barbell & get yourself set for that heavy Kettlebell!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- 13 min time cap. Scale As needed.
- Compare to 16/07/16
POST WoD: Bulletproofing #7
Come in & find out!!
- These are your bulletproofing pieces that you will see featuring throughout July.
- What is it you say? Well lets just keep that between us CBDer’s now hey.
- Note you will likely see the term “for quality” written in. This is very important. NONE of the pieces you will get will be “for time” or for “max rounds/reps”. You will be given sets & reps & time domains to hold, etc but always with the quality of your movement in mind. They will ALL be adding your structural base to build you into stronger, bulletproof athletes!
Post TIME to Beyond The Whiteboard