WoD: Huffy Puffy!!
3 Rounds, Each For Time:
Row 600m / 35 (25) Calorie Bike
100 Double Unders
>>New Round Starts Every 7 Minutes<<
- Interval work!! Its effective, its gets you places. It hurts, both physically & mentally. We hit you with Interval work a lot to enhance your Fitness. To enhance your ability to recover between bouts of exertion. Plainly put the quicker you can recover, the more efficient your body is showing itself to be at circulating blood around the body & your heart (which is a muscle by the way) is beating & pumping much more efficiently. This is good for your health & wellbeing AND it will also make you a Fitter athlete (meaning things like benchmark times come down, AMRAP scores go up, etc). Put in the work & you will reap the benefits.
- Today you should be aiming for at least 3 minutes of rest. This means a lot of rest yes. What this also means is that when you are ON your work it needs to be done HARD! 100% effort. The more consistent the split times look, the better your recovery rate is. Don’t pace this to ensure exact splits. go hard & HOLD ON to what you made for yourself.
- Lets get after it!!
- Score each round time separately on the whiteboard.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
- Separate note, don’t forget to have your crack at the CBD Monthly Challenge at some point this week!
Post The Three Round times to Beyond The Whiteboard
Our Whole-Food Nutrition Challenge is coming up soon!
Starts September 4th!
Remember, it all starts with Nutrition.