Oly Strength WoD: Cleaning House
2 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 2
- Olympic lifting is equal parts strength, speed, & mobility. Add in all the technical nuances to the lifts and you have a you have to have a lot of things coming together to make the party happen!
- Be sure you drive through your LEGs all the way before pulling UNDER the barbell.
- Start light in your warm ups & perfect your movement before moving onto your heavier work sets.
- These sets are “touch & go” reps.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard