Oly Strength WoD:
“A Complexing Situation”
Every 2 Minutes for 20 Minutes (10 rounds):
Snatch + Hang Snatch + Overhead Squat
- Olympic lifting is equal parts strength, speed, & mobility. Add in all the technical nuances to the lifts and you have a you have to have a lot of things coming together to make the party happen!
- Be sure you drive through your LEGs all the way before pulling UNDER the barbell.
- Start light in your warm ups & perfect your movement before moving onto your heavier work sets.
- This is a Complex meaning that you must complete all 3 reps for it to count. Ge used to using your hook grip, releasing when needed & re-grabbing it when needed.
- All three moves are FULL SQUAT, hip crease below knee.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard