PRE WoD: Bulletproofing #5
Shoulder & Midline Stability Focused, Come in & find out!!
- These are your bulletproofing pieces that you will see featuring throughout July.
- What is it you say? Well lets just keep that between us CBDer’s now hey. A little hint: it’ll be heavy, it’ll be awkward, & of course it’ll be fun!
- Note you will likely see the term “for quality” written in. This is very important. NONE of the pieces you will get will be “for time” or for “max rounds/reps”. You will be given sets & reps & time domains to hold, etc, always with the quality of your movement in mind. Some will be gentle & some will be brutal. But they will ALL be adding your structural base to build you into stronger, bulletproof athletes!
WoD: “You Got The Mettle??”
Compete As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Minutes
China Town Run
20 Medicine Ball Cleans (9 / 7 kg)
- Whats that you say? “Too Easy?” “Too Simple?”, Don;t be fooled here. It’s often the most “simple” ones that end up being the most effective ones!
- Today we hit a longer time domain and just the two movements. What does this mean? This means we can PUSH hard!! Yes we will hit an aerobic place during because its 20 mins long. This is a good thing, getting your body to produce much needed oxygen for your muscles will enhance your Fitness. Doing so whilst being very uncomfortable will increase your Intensity which will yield, yep you guessed it, yet more Fitness!
- Who has the mettle to get 7 or more rounds?? This will mean running hard as & going unbroken every single time on the med ball! (Be sure to fully open those hips on the med ball by the way!).
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post number of ROUNDS to Beyond The Whiteboard
Pull that foot!