WoD: Class Wars “17.4” AKA CrossFit Open WoD 16.3
AMRAP in 7 Minutes:
10 Power Snatches (35 / 25 kg)
3 Bar Muscle Ups
- Represent your class y’all!!
- Get a smooth run on the snatches. Don’t rush the technique.
- Be sensible on those Bar MU’s. Only attempt if you are ready. Missed reps are costly on the energy expenditure.
- As always plenty of scale options on offer if you don’t yet have the Bar MU.
- Scale As needed.
Standing Landmine Twists
4 Rounds 45 secs ON / 15 secs OFF.
- Keep the weight light to moderate.
- Don’t rush the reps (we are not scoring it)
- Resist the weight as you twist around. Keep your hips square & arms straight.
Post number of rounds to Beyond The Whiteboard.
Dusty Hyland knows what he’s talking about when it comes to gymnastics technique.
Have you signed up to the 2017 CrossFit Open yet?? If not jump on board!! Sign up here. Don’t forget to select CrossFit CBD as your Affiliate AND as your Team :0
score pic to follow on Wednesday. Log your numbers online on Beyond The Whiteboard (The link is just above!).