Strength WoD: Come On Down!!
5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1
- Heavy Day!!
- The decsending rep scheme continues forth. Form withstanding try to build the weight on each set. Strive for NO MISSES at all across the work sets. No specific tempo except for the “slower down. faster up” ethos.
- This is the high-bar back squat. Keep your chest up, keep your heels down and drive through the middle – NO good morning style squats!
- Use spotters on all sets where you aren’t sure of or the number is s new attempt for that rep scheme.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Have a look at your recent 5-5-5-5-5 workout to plan your numbers for today.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard
With “Hero Month” in full flow this video release from CFHQ seems quite timely to remind us that Hero WoDs do carry some weight to them & each one has a special meaning.
Caution: Quite a bit of swearing in the vid.