Hero month is almost over! Last day today!
Hero WoD: “Artie”
Complete As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Minutes
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Air Squats
5 Pull Ups
10 Thrusters (42.5 / 30 kg)
- This WoD was created to honour Police Officer Arthur “Artie” Lopez, 29, of Babylon Village, New York, was killed in the line of duty on Oct. 23, 2012. Fran & Cindy were among his favourite workouts. Click here to see the first time this posted on .Com & read about Artie.
- Last Hero WoD to round out Hero Month on the Rooftop & its a cracker!!! You may experience some Deja Vu here with the movements, rep schemes & whatnot? (where have we seen these before??).
- We hope you enjoyed the last 4 weeks. Winter can go and do one, and we have seen it out in style!! Remember what these workout represent and know that are part of a global Community of CrossFitter’s. All these Hero WoD were named after a particular person. Dig deep today and do this one for someone you care about & know Fitness and CrossFit isn’t just about getting a sweaty workout in,
- Roll on Spring, our Nutrition Challenge, The CrossFit Teams Series & our in-house comp!! LOTs to look forward to!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Number of ROUNDS to Beyond The Whiteboard.
Hope you enjoyed the ride. We’ve seen winter out in style!! Until next year!