Hero month is here!!
Hero WoD: “TK”
Complet As Many Rounds As Possible In 20 Minutes
8 Strict Pull Ups
8 Box Jumps (36 / 30″)
12 Kettlebell Swings (32 / 24 kg)
- This WoD was created to honour U.S. Army Major Thomas E. Kennedy, 35,. Click here to see the first time this posted on .Com & read about TK.
- Another repeat Hero workout. go back & check if you did this last year (link below). This is a great WoD to actually work on technique & form inside the workout. Strict pull ups are a foundational key source to all things kipping & muscle up related. If you wish to get more “CrossFitty” and get your kipping pull up or bar/ring muscle up on then you better be sure your Strict form is perfect and strong in depth.
- Be careful with those higher box jumps. Spend sone time before the workout practicing & ensure you can actually make the mark. Please scale as needed. Your coaches will be keeping a key eye on you 🙂
- Lets go!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Compare to 31/08/16. Scale As needed.
Post Number of ROUNDS to Beyond The Whiteboard.
How good are YOUR box jumps??
‘Hero’ Month is now in full flow!
Much like the named ‘Girl’ WoDs, Hero WoDs are Benchmark workouts that are created by CrossFit HQ to honour certain men & women from all lines of public service from all parts of the world who tragically lost their lives in the line of duty doing their bit to preserve freedom in our society.
During the month of August you will be getting a good dose of some of the finest & hardest Hero WoDs from HQ.
So do yourself a favour & make sure you do you your best to keep yourselves in a recovered state.
Mobilise lots, eat & drink as cleanly as possible. Get in early to properly prepare. Stay back late to throughly cool down & cheer on the next class.
Lets enjoy the ride & see out this last month of winter in style!!