[A]: Front Squat
10 – 10 – 10
[B]: Single Leg Box Step Up
MAX Reps in 1 min on one leg (45% of 10 rep FrSq)
> Rest out 1-2 mins to recover then hit the other side. <<
- Heavy Day!!
- Lots of leg work going on today!! First up the Front Squats. There is just three heavy sets of 10 yes but we want you to take three decent warm up sets of 5 beforehand (sneaking that volume in there!).
- Rest 2-3 mins between the heavy 10’s.
- Next up is part of our “Single Leg September”. We are testing out your muscle balance from one side to another. We will set a clock and you will do as many reps as possible on one leg (keeping that foot on the box the entire time). We will have you partner up so you can test out a minute or two whilst your mate does their first leg. Then repeat the other side.
- Time to build an even booty!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard
We NEED step ups in our life 🙂