WoD: “Strongman Saturday
In Teams Of 3 Complete As Many Rounds As Possible In 20 Minutes
50 m Farmers Carry* (HEAVY)
100 m D-Ball Carry* (HEAVY)
China Town Run
- Next person can start working when person ahead goes on the run.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
POST WoD: Bulletproofing #9
Come in & find out!!
- These are your bulletproofing pieces that you will see featuring throughout July.
- What is it you say? Well lets just keep that between us CBDer’s now hey.
- Note you will likely see the term “for quality” written in. This is very important. NONE of the pieces you will get will be “for time” or for “max rounds/reps”. You will be given sets & reps & time domains to hold, etc but always with the quality of your movement in mind. They will ALL be adding your structural base to build you into stronger, bulletproof athletes!
Post Number of ROUNDS to Beyond The Whiteboard