WoD – “Just Do Work”
Every Minute On The Minute For 30 Mins (5 Rounds),
Alternate Between The Following:
Minute 1: 3- 5 Reps, Dead Ball Clean
Minute 2: 3 – 5 Reps, Muscle Up
Minute 3: 10 Steps, Double KB Front Rack Walking Lunge
Minutes 4 – 6: The China Town Run
- Fun ‘EMOM’ today targeting grunt work, high skill work, structural work & all out race work. Lets consider these things….
- D-Ball Cleans, YOU choose the Ball. Go heavy but only as heavy as your form will allow. We want a minimum of 3 Cleans. There is no requirement to squat & these are not over the shoulder. You clean it up to on-top the shoulder & then bring down your front back onto the pads. Alternate which shoulder the ball goes to.
- Muscle Ups. RING Muscle Ups to be precise. If you have them let’s go with anywhere from 3-5 reps. Work that form like a purist and make it look good. If you don’t yet have them the scales today are either the Transition for 4-7 reps (if you are getting close), or 5-10 Ring Dips (If you have not yet built requisite strength in this department).
- ‘Frunges’, 10 steps in a row. Pick a weight you will be challenged yet go all 10 steps without putting them down.
- The Run. ……. Run AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! Don’t pace it!!
- Now with equipment logistics and whatnot clearly we can’t all go at once grabbing the same ball & fighting over like it’s the Hunger Games. We will either rotate around the first 3 stations (meaning the order may change for some), or we will stagger start in batches. Whichever “batch you are in, be it 4 peeps or 12, you will run together in your batch.
- Lets do this & earn the brekkie afterward!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post How you went (out of 5 ‘Rounds’) to Beyond The Whiteboard.