Hero month is here!!
Hero WoD: “Hammer”
Complete 5 Rounds, Each For Time:
5 Power Cleans (62.5 / 42.5 kg)
10 Front Squats (62.5 / 42.5)
5 Push Jerks (62.5 / 42.5)
20 Pull Ups
>>REST exactly 1:30 after each round<<
- This WoD was created to honour U.S. Army First Sergeant Michael “Hammer” Bordelon, 37, of Morgan City, Louisiana, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (Stryker Brigade Combat Team), . Click here to see the first time this posted on .Com & read about Hammer.
- Super workout today that we can allow us to work on barbell cycling & building volume on our pull ups.
- The aim of the WoD today is to try and complete all 20 barbell reps unbroken if possible. If not get as close to it.
- Lets go!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- 30 Minute Cap. Scale As needed.
Post TIME to Beyond The Whiteboard.
‘Hero’ Month is now in full flow!
Much like the named ‘Girl’ WoDs, Hero WoDs are Benchmark workouts that are created by CrossFit HQ to honour certain men & women from all lines of public service from all parts of the world who tragically lost their lives in the line of duty doing their bit to preserve freedom in our society.
During the month of August you will be getting a good dose of some of the finest & hardest Hero WoDs from HQ.
So do yourself a favour & make sure you do you your best to keep yourselves in a recovered state.
Mobilise lots, eat & drink as cleanly as possible. Get in early to properly prepare. Stay back late to throughly cool down & cheer on the next class.
Lets enjoy the ride & see out this last month of winter in style!!