Every 2 Minutes For 30 Minutes (15 sets)
- Lifting HEAVY is a necessary part of any Strength & Conditioning Program. In order to stress our bodies into adaptation ad in turn get stronger you must lift Heavy loads (Heavy is completely relative to each individual). However being able to lift a Heavy Deadlift or Clean once or twice is just one thing. Having the ability to be able to lift a Heavy, sub-maximal load repeatedly well is whole other story.
- Today shoot for around 65-75% of your 1RM Clean & hold the SAME weight across all 15 sets.
- It should feel heavy from the start but you should be getting 45-60 seconds rest each interval for the majority of this workout.
- This one is potent! A doozy some might say!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post load used to Beyond The Whiteboard