Strength WoD: Countdown
10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 2
- Heavy Day to kick off the week! The Overhead Squat is equal parts Strength, Flexibility, Mobility, & Technique to name but a few. Use the larger rep sets at the start to help condition yourself toward those lower numbers at the end.
- The idea is (form withstanding) to increase load on every set. Only 5 sets to record – NO MISSES!
- Fear not to those who will faint at the sight of no “sweat-fest” on a Monday! We will hit a short conditioning piece after to #WorkOffThoseWeekendTreats !!!!
- Fun day at the office!! Lets go!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard
To celebrate the upcoming CrossFit Games starting this Thursday we take a look back at an event from 2014 involving the Overhead Squat 🙂