Benchmark WoD: “Fran”
21 – 15 – 9 (reps):
Thrusters (42.5 / 30 kg)
- The most famous WoD of them all! When you visit another Box in another Country on your travels & the language is a little difficult or you may be having a hard time drumming up conversation, generally you will find common ground when you mention the name “Fran” to them! We like to track every number, of every session, ever! However one number that seems to stick in our minds straight off the bat is your Fran time!!
- Whilst we never say you should define yourself in the gym by your “Fran” time (or outside the gym for that matter!), there is something uniquely special about the world of what we do in CrossFit land that at the call of a particular ladies name your heart suddenly skips a beat or it races to 150 beats in a flash!
- The time cap is 12 minutes. This WoD is ALL ABOUT INTENSITY & is designed to be done well under 10. This means scaling this one correctly is the main aim today (NOT doing it as RX in 11:30 just so you can write that on the board). Today we move fast, let the Intensity flow, & kick our week off with a bang!!
- Oh and theres a little something to come straight after it too 🙂
- Lets get after it!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Compare to 23/12/16. Scale As needed.
Post TIME to Beyond The Whiteboard
Don’t even think this is the world record anymore!! Still uber impressive tho!