WoD – Mental “Karen”
Complete For Time:
150 Wall Ball Shots (10ft target)
>> 250m / 220m Row every time you put the ball down <<
- Simple yet brutal workout targeting your mental Fitness just as much as your physical. The intentions today are to hit massive sets on the wall ball. To incentivise this you will incur a Rowing penalty for every time you put the ball down.
- The exact rules of which will be explained to you at the class briefing. Rest assured there will be no loopholes.
- No prescribed weight on the wall ball. YOU choose the load. The goal is not to “RX” the workout (never has been). Your goal today is to do the 150 shots in as few sets as possible. Could that mean 150 wall balls in a row for you???
- Todays WoD also acts as the Whole-Food Nutrition Challenge benchmark test. We will re-test this again in 6 weeks time so make accurate notes on load choice, number of breaks, etc so you can compare apples for apples next time.
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- 18 Minute Time Cap. Aim is sub 12 mins. Scale As needed.
Post TIME and how many times you had to row to Beyond The Whiteboard.