Oly Strength WoD: All The Snatches!
[A]: Muscle Snatch
3 – 3 – 3
[B]: Power Snatch
3 – 3 – 3 – 3 – 3
[C]: Snatch Pulls
3 – 3 – 3
- Olympic lifting is equal parts strength, speed, & mobility. Add in all the technical nuances to the lifts and you have a you have to have a lot of things coming together to make the party happen!
- Today there are three moves. The Muscle Snatch is to improve leg/hip drive & enhance your strong turnover keeping your elbows high & outside (Remember NO re-bending under the bar!). The Main fare of the day are those Power Snatches. They are “Touch & Go” reps. The last component, The Snatch Pulls, are there for strength development as well as teaching us to really finish the leg drive. These are NOT high pulls.
- The objective would be to start light on the Muscle Sn & build on every set thereafter (form withstanding of course!).
- Really fun day at the office!! Lets go!!
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post Loads to Beyond The Whiteboard
Nice little throwback to the last time the CrossFit Games had a Bicycle in an event. They just happen to have some swimming & then running around that too!!