WoD – “Back To School”
[A]: Turkish Get Ups
12 Mins to hit 3 challenging sets of 5 reps per arm
[B]: Team Workout: In Pairs
(Swap over every 250m)
- Hero Month is over. Winter has gone. Spring is here in all its glory, annnnnddddd its time to build & re-buold the bodies up for a cracking spring & summer!!
- No better place to start than the Turkish Get Up. Blimin fantastic full body movement to build strength, awareness , stability & everything else you can possible imagine. Be sure to nail these points of performance as directed by YOUR coaches. Once you got a full handle on things add load and challenge your body to stay stable.
- On to the Row. Ah yes rowing intervals. Such a good way to enhance Fitness! you and your buddy for the day will swap out every 250m. what does this mean? Work & rest! With rest comes the need to work harder than if you were simply plugging out 2.5km in one stretch! go for it as best you can and reap the rewards at the end.
- Love this time of year! “We’re going back, back to school!!” (Name that movie)
- Hold the standards. Form is priority as always.
- Scale As needed.
Post time to Beyond The Whiteboard.