HERO WoD, For Rounds/Reps:
Complete As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Minutes:
2 Muscle Ups
4 Handstand Push Ups
8 Kettlebell Swings (32 / 24 kg)
- Scale this appropriately. Focus on your weakest movement & place most of the emphasis on that. Unfortunately we can’t beat all of the things all of the time.
- Any & all modifications offered on the day should be chosen based on what you need to work on, not necessarily what you find most fun. It should be helping you to improve your technique whilst also allowing you to move on through the workout without being floored. It’s not meant to hinder it.
- Compare to 29/06/15.
- Ripper of a WoD, go out there & have fun!
Post time to comments to Beyond The Whiteboard.
Its member Monday time again! This week we chat to Belinda.
Lets find out a bit more about Bel. If you don’t know already can you guess what she does for a living?
We’ll give you a hint. You may one day see her appear on Ch 7!! 🙂
– What 3 words best describe yourself?
Realist, friendly, analytical
– How long have you been doing CrossFit?
2 years & 2 months
– Favourite/least favourite WOD?
Favourite – Annie Least fave – Karen
– Favourite/least favourite exercise?
Push press / Least fave – Overhead squats
– Hobbies outside of CF?
Cooking, Exploring Melbourne’s graffiti with my girlfriend
Protecting Australia’s borders… not quite sure what from though! LOL
– Favourite cheat meal? (Paleo or not! Lol!).
The remains of my girlfriends sugar loaded breakfast on Sundays.
– Do you like fish? 🙂
Yes. Catching & eating them.
– Any goals you hope to achieve on the ROD?
Got loads of those, but probably most importantly is to keep moving.
– Any advice for a new member up on the ROD?
Listen to your coach, ask questions, have FUN !
– Lastly tell us a joke 🙂
Q: How do trees access the internet?
A: They log in.
(LOG YOUR RESULTS TO YOUR BEYOND THE WHITEBOARD ACCOUNT!!).