Benchmark WoD: “Elizabeth”
21 – 15 – 9 (reps)
Cleans (62.5 / 42.5)
- The Cleans are FULL SQUAT, not power.
- Compare to 08/12/15 (that day you could power clean so maybe check 3/2/14).
Post time to Beyond The Whiteboard.
Member Monday time!!
This week we speak to Synti.
Synti has been a CBDer for a good time now & has in that time come so far in terms of ability showing tremendous strength gains along the way.
Lets have a chat with Synti & find out some more about her 🙂
Photo Credit: Niki Platis
. – What 3 words best describe yourself?
Courage, kindness, compassion are my mantras that I practise cultivating during the WODs. But mostly I’m hungry, curious, late.
– How long have you been doing CrossFit?
– Favourite/least favourite WOD?
Fav: That’s like asking me to pick a favourite child!
Least fav: “Karen”
– Favourite/least favourite exercise?
Fav: Overhead Squat – not cos I’m good at it – because it’s a good test of many aspects of your body and very humbling. And Deadlifts cos on the opposite scale, they require next to no coordination.
Least fav: calories on the assault bike
– Hobbies outside of CF?
Bouldering/rock climbing, Plants, Science
Teacher (sort of)
– Favourite cheat meal? (Paleo or not! Lol!).
Honey soy Chicken Red Rock Deli chips (the large pack)
– Do you like fish? 🙂
Deep fried, extra salt, and a deep fried Mars bar, thanks.
– Any goals you hope to achieve on the ROD?
A One arm pull up. But for now just get back into doing more WODs as my new job mixed up my schedule.
– Any advice for a new member up on the ROD?
Just keep showing up.
– Lastly tell us a joke 🙂
How do you make Lady Gaga cry? … Poker face