Every 20 Seconds For 10 Minutes,
1 Muscle Up
Every 30 Seconds For 10 Minutes,
1 Muscle Up
** Only The Muscle Ups at the above rep sequence is considered ‘As RX” **
Scale to Pull Ups AND Ring Dips. Choose a number between 3 – 5 reps of each. Then on the second phase cut the volume as follows:
1st phase, 3, 4 or 5 reps chosen = cut back to 2 of each.
1st phase, 1, or 2 reps chosen = cut back to 1 rep of each.
Muscle Up Transitions can be offered, but only to those with experience and with flawless unassisted ring dips.
Key points to todays WOD:
– Skill development (If utilising the kip in the pull up, make it a pure gymnastics kip – NO WILD FROG KICKS!)
– Strength development (Be sustainable over long periods of time)
– Confidence builder (build confidence in knowing you CAN make your reps. And if you’re in a band, is it time to change colours??)
– Accuracy (Be clinical & ensure a 100% success rate. When you attempt one you get one!)
– Standards (Full Range Of Motion, Full Movement standards, No half-half reps!)
‘Vituosity’ = Doing the common uncommonly well.
Master your basics!
Post choice of move & rep sequence (and scaling if applicable) to comments.